Account Manager W&O Vlaanderen
Modulyss as part of Belysse is a Belgian leading manufacturer of high-quality modular carpet tiles for commercial and residential use.
Their products are designed to meet the needs of architects, designers, and facility managers, and are known for their durability, sustainability, and stylish designs.
With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, Modulyss is committed to providing the best carpet solutions for any space, while also reducing their environmental impact through responsible manufacturing practices.
To expand our sales activities in Belgium, we are looking for an Account Manager for the East and West Flanders region specifically for the project market of carpet tiles. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for achieving sales targets, building and maintaining strong customer relationships and driving business growth. This role requires a thorough knowledge of the project market and experience in the flooring, interior design or construction related industry.
- You will manage all aspects of current contract sales and new account acquisitions in the territory to meet and exceed all assigned revenue and growth goals
- You develop, plan and execute sales and marketing strategies within your account portfolio to gain targeted market share
- You establish, develop, strengthen and maintain relationships at all levels of your distribution accounts / prospects
- You have the adaptability to influence and negotiate all parts of the commercial contract chain
- You are a true promoter of the modulyss design brand and have the ability to exploit new market opportunities
- You will support commercial dealer channel strategies and relationships to fully maximize contract opportunities and market coverage
- You manage all aspects of day-to-day account management and identify (interesting) projects so that you fill and maintain a workable pipeline
- Within the company you will build strong relationships with marketing, R&D, creative, internal sales and be a promoter of information and experience sharing throughout the company
- You report to the Sales Manager BeLux
- A higher (university) degree combined with a proven track record in a B2B commercial role
- Experience in generating new business opportunities in a specification market through the A&D community, through Design-Build project delivery,...
- Affinity with the distribution market and experience in the textile industry or carpet tiles are a plus
- You have a positive "yes I can" mentality and are stress resistant
- Self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills who is comfortable dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Be part of a performing team, in a highly challenging and international environment.
- The joy of working within a company that offers a no-nonsense company culture, growing opportunities and a lot of autonomy in your job.
- An attractive remuneration package including extra-legal advantages.