Accounting & Consolidation Director
- A flexible working arrangement (flexible hours) in a traffic-free environment.
- Possibility to work from home
- In addition to your 20 days of leave, 15 additional days
- Meal vouchers of €7.95/day.
- Company car + fuel card
- You will end up in a motivated and high-performance team within a growing, innovative company
- We truly believe in 'the people from Belysse'. Therefore, every employee is given the opportunity to grow within the organization.
- Organize and coordinate the Group’s monthly consolidation and related closing process, while respecting internal and external deadlines, dedicated to maintaining the highest level of output accuracy.
- Ensure that all consolidated IFRS reporting requirements are timely fulfilled and meet the highest standards, in full compliance with valid legislation and regulations.
- Follow up on relevant changes to standards and regulations, translate the possible impact for the Group into actions and facilitate practical implementation throughout the Group’s international finance structure.
- Facilitate on the Group’s external audit activities
- Revise reporting packages received from the business (including foreign entities), ensuring accuracy and compliance with Group’s policies and legal standards.
- Together with the corporate finance team you are driving improvements focused on optimizing the financial closing and reporting processes.
Who are you?
- A Masters’ degree in accounting, finance or economics and 5 years relevant working experience.
- Combining accuracy and precision with a broad Group wide scope.
- Advanced MS Office skills, SAP-knowledge is a plus.
- Eager to roll-up sleeves and work hands-on in a highly competitive market environment.
- Experience with reporting under IFRS and consolidation within international organized groups are a plus.
Who are we?
We are a team of experts with a strong legacy in soft flooring. We create, develop and produce sustainable floor coverings for premium commercial and residential applications.
We have 4 top brands: ITC, Modulyss, Arc Edition and Bentley. Our 1,300 colleagues are employed at our head office in Waregem or at one of our production sites in Tielt, Zele or Los Angeles.
Together we form "the people from Belysse".