Area sales manager London
Modulyss as part of Belysse is a Belgian leading manufacturer of high-quality modular carpet tiles for commercial and residential use.
Their products are designed to meet the needs of architects, designers, and facility managers, and are known for their durability, sustainability, and stylish designs.
With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, Modulyss is committed to providing the best carpet solutions for any space, while also reducing their environmental impact through responsible manufacturing practices.
To extend the UK sales activities, we are seeking a skilled Area Sales Manager for the London region to oversee our project market sales efforts for our carpet tiles. The Area Sales Manager will be responsible to achieve sales targets, build and maintain strong customer relationships, and drive business growth.
This role requires a deep understanding of the project market and experience in the flooring, interior design or construction related industry.
- As sales manager, you manage all aspects of current contract sales and new account acquisitions in the territory in order to meet and exceed all revenue and growth goals assigned
- You develop, plan and execute sales and marketing strategies within your portfolio of accounts to gain targeted market share
- You establish, develop, strengthen and maintain relationships at all levels of your distribution accounts / prospects
- You have the adaptability to influence and negotiate across all parts of the commercial contract chain
- You are a real promoter of the modulyss design brand and have the ability to leverage new market opportunities
- You support commercial dealer channel strategies and relationships to fully maximize contracting opportunities and market coverage
- You manage all aspects of day-to-day account management and identify winnable (and interesting) projects so you fill and maintain a workable pipeline
- Within the company you build on strong relationships with marketing, R&D, creation, internal sales, and are a promotor of information and experience exchange throughout the company
- You report to the Sales Director UK/Ireland - Asia Pacific
- Combine a strong educational background (university degree) with a proven track record in a B2B commercial role
- Experienced in generating new business opportunities in a specification market through the A&D community, via Design-Build project delivery,…
- Affinity with the distribution market and experience in textile industry or carpet tiles are a plus
- Yes I Can-attitude & pressure resistant
- Self-starter with strong communication & interpersonal skills who feels comfortable interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Permanent residence in SE London area and willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Be part of a performing team, in a highly challenging and international environment.
- The joy of working within a company that offers a no-nonsense company culture, growing opportunities and a lot of autonomy in your job.
- An attractive remuneration package including extra-legal advantages.
This vacancy is run exclusively through Cross International. A Cross recruiter will give you feedback on your candidacy and the further course of the application.