Who are we? We are the people from Belysse!
We are a team of experts with a strong legacy in soft flooring. We create, develop and manufacture durable floor coverings for premium commercial and residential applications. Our 1,300 colleagues in Tielt, Zele and Los Angeles combine deep expertise and a constant sense of innovation with a love of top design and aesthetics. And that's exactly where the real magic happens.
Our marketing team is looking for a content marketeer.
But what's in a name?
You're responsible for the overall content strategy of the Modulyss brand. You build a brand identity and online presence through the creation and publication of online multimedia content. This involves developing content strategies, growing an online community, and tracking the community's growth. You track overarching performance of the content campaigns, the modulyss blog and social media channels. You collaborate with digital marketing, product and brand teams to clearly articulate the KPIs of the different content plans
But what does that mean exactly?
- Design and manage content marketing strategies and plans.
- Research and competitor analysis
- Create an editorial calendar
- Content creation online, news articles, newsletters and case studies including interviews and creation of modulyss talks videos
- Optimize content considering SEO and GA.
- Editing and ensuring adherence to the brand voice
- Content performance monitoring and analysis
You will work in our headquarter in Waregem but also 1 day/week in our showroom in Ghent.
The colleague we are looking for is:
- Creative and able to design original and exciting content that speaks to an audience of interior designers, architects, project developers and end-users in segments of offices, hospitality, education and public spaces
- Focused at trends in content marketing and captures opportunities for the organization
- An expert in SEO and GA but also social media, DEM strategies and audience development
- Outstanding writing and editing in ENG
- Passion for interior design and architecture
What we offer
Working at Belysse means:
- Being a part off a public traded company, in an exciting and international environment.Working in a no-nonsense company culture, growing opportunities and a lot of autonomy in your job.
- 2 days of homework
- 15 additional days of leave
- Meal vouchers 7.95€/day
- Group insurance