Your primary responsibility is to communicate the product’s value to all stakeholders, internal as external. You understand your customers and user personas, and develop campaigns to introduce, promote and sell our products to the market.
You track overarching product marketing goals and initiatives for the different product campaigns. You will collaborate with product management to clearly articulate the features and benefits to the market. Your primary goal is to launch innovations and product updates in time and to create demand for products through effective messaging and marketing programs.
For this role, you have excellent project management skills. You are a quantitative and analytical thinker. You are familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns, webinars and lead generation platforms.
You enjoy working in a multinational context, and can easily adapt to changes.
- You are a teamplayer and enjoy working with different teams across the business. This will often include sales, product management, the engineering department and the brand & digital team.
- Excellent communication skills and experienced in creating value propositions. You are comfortable creating and presenting compelling product stories for various marketing channels.
- Experienced in analyzing data, market research and product performance
- Experienced in project management and working with project management tools
- Excellent knowledge of EN. DE and FR are a plus!
- Experience as a product marketer and programs within a B2B channel
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point across marketing channels (online and offline such as landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Plan and manage product launches overseeing the creation of sales tools and marketing materials that communicate product features
- Collaborate with external suppliers for the creation of product content such as BIM, installation videos and sampling materials
- Ensure that product info is up to date on all internal (website, partner portal) external platforms (Archiproducts, Architonic, NBS, BIM)
- Research, advise and plan the implementation of a PIM system
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Creating and delivering (online) training for internal and external sales teams (agents, partners)
- Work with various teams (design, product, brand, digital, sales) to implement marketing programs
- Evaluate programs and campaigns using relevant KPIs