Belysse, a team of +/- 1,300 colleagues who ensure acoustics, insulation, cosiness and aesthetics in our customers' buildings every day. What is our product... I probably don't need to explain this to you anymore. How we do it? You'd be amazed! Our brands are known as ITC, Modulyss, Arc Edition & Bentley.
We have 3 production plants (Tielt, Zele and Los Angeles), a showroom in Ghent (at the beautiful Dok-Noord), London, Paris and our HQ in Waregem. Everyone contributes to sustainability and ecology within the production of carpet tiles and broadloom carpet. Of course we continue to grow and are looking for extra people, yes you heard it correctly people. We are not specifically looking for degrees, fancy titles, ... but real people.
Who or what are we looking for?
Production assistant, right-hand production manager, assistant team leader, assistant shift manager, ...
What's in a name?
You are the right-hand man/woman of the maintenance manager.
So what does that mean?
An overview of ome of your tasks:
- You analyse the production processes and think about how they can be optimised. Sustainability is key here.
- You closely monitor the training and supervision of the operators.
- You make a training plan/tool to help new colleagues grow.
- You carry out various internal audits.
- You participate in investment projects and dares to put forward your ideas during these meetings.
- If you notice problems with materials/products coming from our suppliers, you carry out various analyses and contacts the supplier.
- Working out reports
As you can see, a nice challenge for people who like variety and like to take responsibility.
Your working hours: from Monday to Friday mainly in daytime. If necessary, you are also prepared to work early or late shifts. However, this is exceptional.
You have insight into production processes and know how to optimise them.
In addition to your technical knowledge, you also have a good dose of organisational talent.
You are not afraid to put your ideas on the table and like to think along with the organisation.
Ambitious? Great, we will take this into account and offer you career opportunities in due course.
What do we offer ?
- Permanent contract
- Meal vouchers 7.5€/day
- 15 extra holidays on an annual basis (on top of the 20 leave days)
- Thorough training and guidance
- You will work in a very close team
- At Belysse, you can just be yourself
- Growth opportunities are not empty promises. This position came about because 1 of our colleagues is growing.
Want to know more?
Apply now. We will contact you as soon as possible.