Sales Director Project Market
Are you a visionary commercial leader with international expertise?
Belysse, a Belgian and global innovator in sustainable textile floor coverings, is seeking a dynamic Sales Director for the European contract market.
Elevate your career by leading a talented international team and shaping the future of commercial flooring solutions across Europe.
As the Sales Director, you'll be field-based, coaching teams, and navigating complex client relationships. Your strategic insights and hands-on approach will be pivotal in aligning Belysse's product offerings with the unique demands of the contract and project market.
- Drive sustainable top-line growth, focusing on the contract and project market.
- Lead change with a hands-on approach, inspiring and energizing the sales team.
- Manage a diverse customer base.
- Define future market segments and drive strategic thinking tailored to the contract and project environment.
- Embrace Belysse's global business culture, fostering relationships based on content and empathy.
- Higher degree or equal through experience.
- Minimum 10 years B2B sales team management experience.
- Fluent in English; French/German proficiency a plus.
- Proven experience in the contract and project market and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Preferably having experience in home decoration or a similar business.
- Ability to manage international teams and travel up to 30%.
- Strong relationship-builder within an international context coping with various cultural contexts, but also a strong negotiator when required.
If you're a charismatic leader experienced in the contract and project market, apply now to drive innovation in commercial flooring solutions.
Belysse manufactures sustainable textile floor coverings for commercial and residential applications and commercializes its products in more than 100 countries worldwide under premium brands Modulyss, arc edition, ITC and Bentley. The company employs nearly 1300 people across three manufacturing sites in Belgium (Tielt and Zele) and the United States (Los Angeles).