Technical commercial advisor
Zele – Day
We are a team of experts with a strong legacy in soft flooring. We create, develop and produce durable floor coverings for premium commercial and residential applications. We have 4 premium brands are ITC, modulyss, Arc Edition and Bentley. Our 1300 colleagues are employed at our headquarters located in Waregem or at one of our production sites in Tielt, Zele or Los Angeles. Together we are The people from Belysse.
- You consult regularly with the design team to adequately interpret and adjust floor plans from your on-site experiences.
- You write procedures and laying instructions to support the rollout of projects.
- You coordinate projects that deal with the installation and maintenance of the finished product.
- You organize and supervise customer visits.
- You follow up predefined projects from A to Z. This starts with the receipt of the order, the follow-up during the production process, the assessment of the quality in cooperation with the quality department, the delivery and installation of the carpet.
- You are the bridge between our sustainability efforts and the customer; you ensure that the sales team always has all the necessary documents to deliver to customers.
- You keep the ecofiches and other documents up to date, so that the sales team can always provide the right documents to the customer
- You manage the certificate library (for internal and external publication; iCatalogue and website)
- You support sales in sustainability projects around CO2 offsetting and take back of carpet tiles.
- You support the Sustainability Manager by maintaining the document library, which consists of statements, certificates and such.
- You pro-actively contact suppliers to obtain the required documents.
- You optimize and give more structure to the system for the follow-up of these projects.
- You play a proactive role in increasing overall customer satisfaction.
- You have a healthy interest in sustainability
- You can work in a precise and structured way. The combination of 'in the field' and administrative work does not scare you.
- You communicate fluently in English and Dutch. A good knowledge of French and possibly German is a plus.
- You judge critically the information you receive, if you do not agree, you dare to ask further questions
- Experience in the installation and maintenance of floor coverings is a great asset.
- You like to be on site and are not afraid to use your commercial talent with the customer.
- You are willing to travel to a limited extent to follow up on projects. Your workplace is mainly in Zele and to a limited extent in Tielt.
What do we offer
- You start in an inclusive, multicultural environment within a growing and sustainable company. You are part of 'the change'!
- You get opportunities to take initiative, to learn from experienced colleagues and to follow training courses within an international context.
- A life outside work? Most certainly! A flexible working arrangement, with the possibility to work from home, ensures that you can realize your dreams on and off the job.
- Did we mention that we work in a traffic-free environment? So you'll definitely be home in time for dinner (and the apéro!).
- Besides the challenges we offer you, we also offer an attractive salary package with numerous fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalization insurance.
- Finally, you can enjoy 35 days of leave.