Granted, there’s a sea of employers out there. So why work at Belysse? Because it will go far beyond having a job. Here you’ll find a family. A stellar team of over 1300 motivated people that always strives to reach greater heights. And exciting new ways to fulfil ambitions. Including yours.
Working at Belysse
A nurturing culture, from Flanders to California
Our roots may lay on the beautiful river Lys in Flanders, at heart we are a truly international company. Serving customers from over 100 countries across the globe. From our sites in Tielt and Zele, over our headquarters in Waregem, all the way to our plant in Los Angeles: we are proud of our workforce. An eclectic and diverse mix of passionate people. Over 50 nationalities, who give their very best every single day.
Perks & benefits
Want to work at Belysse too? There are plenty of other advantages you can look forward to.
- A fixed contract.
- Working with us gets you up to 15 extra days off on top of your statutory leave (max.20 days). For the production staff in Tielt there are up to 4 extra days off and the possibility to start your weekend two hours earlier.
- Flexible environment with attention to work-life balance.
- Executive & office staff: working from home possible & flexible work times, ranging from 7:30 – 9:30 to 16:00 – 19:00 o’clock.
- Training & development opportunities: (external) trainings, personal development plan to outline your career path.
- An environment with a heart for sustainability, investing in a green company car.
How to apply
Sounds good? Check out our vacancies and follow the steps below. We look forward to hearing from you.
1. Submit your cv through the online form.
2. You will get a response from us ASAP. Does your profile match what we are looking for? Great! Let’s schedule a first interview. But even if that is not the case right now, you will hear back from us.
3. During your first interview we would love to hear more about your experience, motivations and abilities. And of course, you will have plenty of opportunities to ask us any questions you may have.
4. Do we both feel there is a match? Then you get to meet your potential new team lead. For some functions, you may be asked to do an assignment or join for a day.
5. Once you have received a positive evaluation, you can sign your contract. Congratulations!
6. On your first day at Belysse, our HR team will take you under their wings. So you are totally ready to fly!
Do you post new jobs on a regular basis?
Yes! All Belysse vacancies can be found on our job site, which is updated daily.
How long will it take for me to hear back from you?
Those who apply online will receive a response to their cv within a week.
Can I apply again after I have been rejected?
Of course! Do bear in mind, though, that any feedback from your previous application will always be taken into consideration.
Does Belysse offer training and development opportunities?
Definitely! We love to invest in our employees so that everyone can evolve and grow with our company. That is why we offer a variety of training programmes, catered to the specific job you do.